FOR ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS, CUSTOMERS ARE ARE ABLE TO OPT FOR STANDARD OR EXPRESS DELIVERY
STANDARD $8.50 AUD
Delivery between 3-7 business days from dispatch
EXPRESS $12.00 AUD
Delivery between 1-2 business days from dispatch
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $250 AUD.
Delivery between 1-2 business days from dispatch.
- All standard and express orders placed are generally dispatched on the same day or next business day. But please allow 48 - 72 hours for processing.
- We do not process or ship Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays so all orders placed on those days will be processed the next business day.
- Once your order has been dispatched, an email will be sent to you that will allow you to track each step of your delivery.
(INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL MAY 2019)
ALL INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED VIA DHL EXPRESS.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $500 AUD
NEW ZEALAND $20 AUD
Delivery within 2-3 business days
ASIA $30 AUD
Delivery within 2-4 business days
USA $35 AUD
Delivery within 2-5 business days
EUROPE $35 AUD
Delivery between 3-5 business days
REST OF WORLD $60 AUD
Delivery between 3-7 business days
- All orders are dispatched from our warehouse located in Sydney, Australia.
- Shipping to the following locations is unavailable due to postal restrictions; Algeria, Brazil, Israel, Iran, Pakistan, Papa New Guinea, Serbia, Taiwan, Thailand, Tonga, Vietnam, Syria and Russia.
- Stone & Spice processes all orders in AUD. While the content of your cart may be displayed in USD or other currencies, you will checkout using AUD at the most current exchange rate.
- All of our parcels require a signature on delivery. If no one is home to sign for your delivery, your package will be taken to the nearest sort facility and you will be able to re-schedule a new delivery date with DHL.
- DHL do not ship to PO Boxes must be a physical address
INTERNATIONAL TAXES & DUTIES
- Please be aware that if you are purchasing online from outside of Australia, you may be charged customs duties and taxes. These duties and taxes are not included in the price of the goods and are not included in the overall shipping cost.
- Stone & Spice is not responsible for any possible duties and taxes which may be applied by customs in the country where delivery is made. The responsibility for any custom duties, foreign taxes or other fees, which may be imposed, will rest with the customer.
- Stone & Spice are legally required to declare the full dollar value paid on the international shipments and must include an invoice for customs should they require it.
- We do not refund shipping costs for customers that reject their packages upon arrival for failure to pay duty fees.
- For further information, we recommend contacting your local customs office.
- When returning your goods back to us, if your total order value exceeds $1,000 AUD, duties & taxes will be charged for your package to be released. This fee will then be deducted from your order and a refund will be processed for the remaining amount.